You can get off on the right foot by choosing a puppy from a healthy breed, with health tested parents.
We have put together a wealth of articles to help you ensure that your puppy will stay fit and well throughtout his life.
Puppy Growth & Development
Health problems associated with your puppy’s anatomy or body structure.
These are covered generally in our article 8 things to avoid when choosing your puppy. You can find more detailed information on these conditions and more in the articles below:
- Brachycephalic Airway Syndrome
- Brachycephalic Ocular Syndrome
- Brachycephalic Puppies
- Breed Watch Scheme
- Conformation Problems
- Ectropion – A Common Eyelid Problem in some Breeds
- Elbow dysplasia
- Hip dysplasia
- Screw tails and Hemivertebrae
- Syringomyelia and the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Puppy diseases and illnesses.
- Canine Cancer
- Influencing your puppy’s health
- Loss of genetic material
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy
- Puppy diarrhea
- Vaccination: Alternatives to vaccinating your puppy
- What makes a healthy puppy?
- Worming your puppy
Check back soon for more health articles and information.